Friday, March 27, 2009

daily work out journal....

Today was a horrible morning at work, super stressful and not cool at all. My sister almost said she couldn't work out and I didn't have a vehicle so I was almost really bumming!! But she came and we went to the gym. My sis said she has a cold so she didn't really want to work out but she went swimming anyway and i went straght to the eliptical. I was on it for a half an hour and It was awesome. While I was on it there was a woman teaching some sort of a step or kickboxing class, I am not sure which one, but she was SO inspirational. I think her talking the the women who were in her class was actually insipring me to work harder and longer on the eliptical. After that I did a bunch of the weight lifting machines and my arms are very sore!! After that I did 3 sets of 20 crunches... OWEEE!!! I almost die at 15 then I push myself to do the final 5. While I am on the eliptical I strive to make one mile in ten minutes and I couldn't do it any of the 3 times this time, I was at 12 and 13 minutes... I am trying to push myself to get it in 10 minutes and that is my GOAL!! Another one of my goals is to build enough cardio strength to take that step class!! That woman was amazing and the people who were taking the class looked so great!! Another one of my mini goals is TEN POUND LOSS. I will let you know when I get there. I can't wait. I feel great already!! I gotta go to work. Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment