Thursday, March 26, 2009

Things that bring me JOY

I love to laugh.
I love to be around friends and people that are smart, friendly, and loving.
I love to read.
I love learning new things.
I love to express myself in an artistic manor.
I love to take photographs.
I love to scrapbook and I would like to find some more time to do so!
I love to go for a walk.
I love to see new places.
I love to drive aimlessly and just look at the things around me.
I love to go on adventures and have FUN.
I love to take the kids to do new things that they have never tried before.
I love to swim.
I love to watch the sunset.
I love cats.
I love talking to new people and learning new things about the world.
I love to go to Church and I love Jesus.
I love watching my children play and grow.
I love my extended family and I would like to see them more often!
I love my friends.
I love nature.
I love seasons and watching them change.
I love flowers.
I love fall colors.
I love walking bare foot in the grass.
I love the beach .
I love to stay active and to not waste time.
I am sure there is more but I can't think of any.... haha

No comments:

Post a Comment