Thursday, March 26, 2009

I am Engaged!!

On Saturday, February 21st, 2009 it was Jason's 34th birthday. We woke up after sleeping in a little, made birthday lovins, took showers and left his apartment. There was suppose to be snow storms all day, but we had a lot of things to do so were just planned on battling the roads. First we went to breakfast in St. Johns and it was yummy. I love breakfast! Then we drove to Grand Ledge and went to the Verizon store so I could get jason his birthday present.... A new phone!! We were there for a few hours but it was ok and he loved his phone. We put my phone in his name there and that is what took so long. Afterwards we drove to the movie theater and saw a movie with Dakatoa Fanning... ugh I can't think of the name of it right now but it was good... ok I looked it up, its called USH and it was about ppl with special powers and it was a good movie!! After that my car wouldn't start but we got someone to jump it. I left the headlights on!! Ahh!! So we went to the Lansing Mall and ate at Olgas then I got a manicure and that was really nice. Jason went and picked up MY RING!!! I didn't get to see it yet. After Olgas we went to my house and I changed my clothes and Jason went down to the barn to show my parents my ring and ask them if he could marry me!! We left my house and went back to his apartment and hung out there for a while. We werew waiting to go to the bar. He asked me to marry him... it was so sweet!!! I love him so much. We went to the bar with his brother and Mom and Ed and it was fun. Jason sang every song for ME and I was so happy to watch him sing and listen to him. He sang- Feel that Fire by Toby Keith. He sang Chicken Fried by Zac Brown band, Im Yours by Jason Mraz, I'll Be by Edward Mcann. There were prolly some other songs too but I dont remember. He got a lot of free drinks and was pretty drunk and cute and funny. I drove Mike's car home and we went to bed!! It was an awesome day.

No comments:

Post a Comment